module lists

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Mon Jan 21 16:43:28 CET 2002

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002, Jon wrote:

>    -A, --aout <module>            	audio output method
>
> but I know of no way to list the available modules.  Could vlc be made
> to print a list of available modules?

   I was planning to do this. I'll write it ASAP.

> And could the various modules be documented somewhere on videolan.org
> so people can tell what the differences are between them? That would
> be wonderful.

   I started working on this as well, there's already some documentation
in the CVS tree (click on 'download'), but it'll grow a lot bigger and
precise when I (or anyone else actually) get the time:

    http://www.videolan.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/vlc/MODULES

--
Sam.