FW: 0x00: Splash screen (VLC Splash Screen)

The DJ hartman at mac.com
Mon Jul 8 13:21:10 CEST 2002

------ Forwarded Message
From: Jim Vaughn <jimvaughn at cox.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 18:59:14 -0500
To: The DJ <hartman at mac.com>
Subject: Re: 0x00: Splash screen (VLC Splash Screen)

Hi again.

Glad to hear you like the design. I was going to ask you about a higher
quality icon but I had forgotten. I didn't even think of opening VLC's Mac
OS X package and taking the icon file out. I have now put in the higher
resolution icon in the file. I attached a zip file with a png file, a
layered-tiff, and a PhotoShop file. I included the Photoshop file so that
you can take out the black border if you want (I liked the file with and
without the border. If you need me to change anything just ask or if you
need the files in another format. Also if you need any other images,
graphics, or anything that is not too difficult with the Mac OS X port feel
free to send me an email. Best of luck with the program!

Jim Vaughn
------ End of Forwarded Message