CVS Commit: vlc

Loïc Minier lool at via.ecp.fr
Sat Jul 13 16:38:01 CEST 2002

Larry Shields <larry at solvnetmail.net> - Sat, Jul 13, 2002:

> Could someone explain to me when these Updates come out, what does one
> need to do to get the updates installed, etc...???

  These are automatic mails generated when a developper commits
something into the CVS repository.  The CVS repository holds
all versions of vlc, especially the latest one.  If you want
debian/rpm/macosx packages you will have to wait until a release to get
new ones, built on the latest CVS (or make them by yourself).

  See the download and CVS sections of the website for help on getting
the latest CVS or packages:

  <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download.html>
  <http://www.videolan.org/cvs.html>

--