Saving input stream to disk

Bryan Mo guardian_m3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 22:49:27 CEST 2002

I've made the changes to input_FillBuffer(). However, when I play back a
file from the hard disk, it saves the file twice. That is, I get a file that
is twice the size as the original with the original stream saved twice. When
vlc reads in the file initially, does it call input_FillBuffer to buffer the
file and calls input_FillBuffer again when it is decoding it?

My changes work fine for saving a network stream, however.

Thanks again,
Bryan