VLC Feature - where to do ?

Stefan Henkelmann SuperCross at gmx.net
Fri Jul 26 09:36:24 CEST 2002

> I whould try to make that board work with lirc. Lirc is quite flexible
> and whould probably only require some configuration to work with your
> device. Have a look at the dicumentation at www.lirc.org.
Yes, thank you all. I didn't knew about lirc since yesterday. Looks
like i could dump my board and use my old IRDEO Board i made 2 years
ago for my Win2K. This is already supported by lirc.

> btw, if you are planning to work on new features for vlc you should
> probable check out the current cvs, since alot has changed since 0.4.x.
Sure.
Right now i'm only "playing" around with the source code. But when
i do changes/addons which might be of interest for others i will distibute
them.

Stefan

http://www.gmx.net