cda support ?

Xavier MAILLARD zedek at fxgsproject.org
Sun Jul 28 11:34:17 CEST 2002

Hello,

I'm asking me if it would be cool to get cda support into vlc. I am
interested in adding this feature to vlc but I just want to know if this
is necessary and/or of interest for others :)

My wish is to make vlc my default multimedia player on my boxes and to
be able to uninstall all others such as xmms & co.

So to achieve my "dream", I think vlc should be able to play audio cd :)

Another question: for that to be working, do I have to develop the whole
thing by hand or sould I use existing library like libcdaudio ?

Thanx for the future incoming answers :)

Cheers,

--
zeDek