cda support ?

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Sun Jul 28 11:58:23 CEST 2002

I whould also like this feature, and using a library seems like a good
thing to do, but you should take some time to explore the different
libraries available. The upcoming release of libparanoia seems more
promising to me. There is also a libcdda2wav or something like that out
there which could be of interrest.

Keep up the good work!

Sigmund