Possible developments.

Xavier MAILLARD zedek at fxgsproject.org
Wed Jun 26 23:26:39 CEST 2002

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 203 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Hi,

For my part I''m in charge of the OGG/Vorbis development. I know there
is nothing yes commited but I working on that and this should be ready
for a future "big" release.
I don't know for the other format supports, but I think there are
license problem with a few formats (to be confirmed).

Cheers,

zeDek

The DJ <hartman at mac.com> disait r?cemment que :