MacOS X port

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Fri Mar 15 00:13:55 CET 2002

À (At) 2:32 +0100 14/03/2002, Jon Lech Johansen écrivait (wrote) :

>Fullscreen is already implemented. Yes, I know, the menu item does
>not work and should have been removed. Just make sure the video
>window is active and press f.

I didn't follow that problem. Why can't we just connect the menu item
to the fullscreen function ?

>I have made some changes to aout_macosx that I have not checked
>in yet. Instead of doing int->float ourselves, we let an
>AudioConverter take care of that.

Excellent news, this had to be done for ages ! BTW, I have the
impression that all audio libraries (libmad, liba52) use floats, so
that we're probably the only ones using integer calculations in our
output. Am I correct ? Thus I'm wondering if we shouldn't be moving
to floats, too.

--
Christophe Massiot.