CVS Commit: vlc

Laurent Aimar fenrir at via.ecp.fr
Thu May 2 14:34:06 CEST 2002

On Thu, May 02, 2002, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
> In mad plugin itself I do not know anything about layer I, II or III.
> The handling of MPEG1/2 layer I, II or III is left up to the mad decoder
> itself. So it is virtual impossible to adapt strategy there.

 I don't explain correctly what i want to say, sorry.

 Mad library set length itself so the only thing is to check this value,
not calculate it. But for the moment, in mad plugin vlc, this value is
considered as a constant but i want to show you that is not th case it
is why i copy/paste the definition of MAD_NSBSAMPLES (it is in frame.h).