[vlc-devel] Re: Crash

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Wed Nov 27 22:08:12 CET 2002

On Wednesday 27 November 2002 15:30, Thomas Salomon wrote:
> Dear VideoLAN guys!
>
> With a special video I always get the following crash on 2 of my machines
> running W2K Pro with SP2 installed. The code is working ok on some other
> machines. Any suggestions? Please let mw know if I can help you with some
> more information.

The crash dump is unfortunately not really useful because it doesn't include
any debugging symbols. The only relevant info I found in there is that it
crashes in an mmx routine.

Could you tell me which version of vlc you are using ? Could it also be
possible to have a look at the precise video file that makes vlc crash ?

Regards,

--
Gildas