[vlc-devel] Re: Just doesn't want to work

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Mon Oct 14 19:10:27 CEST 2002

On Monday 30 September 2002 23:09, Aurélie Le Creff wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm running a WinXP PC, I downloaded the vlc-0.4.4-win32.exe from your
website, installed it and try it by just opening a dvd on my E:/ drive, a
window appear, stay black and after 30s close itself down producing the
following message (see txt attached).
> If you can help me, it would be great...

Could you try with the latest version of vlc please? A major bug with the
dvd input on win32 has been fixed in the 0.4.5 release.

Regards,

--
Gildas