[vlc-devel] Re: help compiling win32 plugin

Graeme Ogilvie graeme_ogilvie at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 16:53:19 CET 2002

I'm making some progress on this, but I'm now interested in how things
need to be packaged up.  VLC is running, but a lot of the modules are
missing, and I suspect that this is because none of them are in the
correct directories.

There is some reference to this in the cross-compile document, but I
suspect that it's badly out of date now.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/doc/win32/Cross-Compile-Howto.txt

Any hints from anybody?

I'm assuming (hoping) whoever makes the binary distributions for Windows
should have script for this.

Graeme