Zoom?

Stephan Assmus stippi at yellowbites.com
Mon Sep 23 21:17:26 CEST 2002

> >> If none else is already working on it, I was planning on adding a
> >> zoom
> >> capability to the client.
> >>
> >> I have a lot of movies that are not full screen, and I would like
> > > the
> >> ability to zoom in and play them full screen.
> >>
> >> It looks like vout_PlacePicture would be the function to edit?
> >>
> >> If anyone has any suggestions or ideas before I embark on this
> >> journey,
> >> they are most welcome.
> >
> > What interface are you using? Most interface plugins already offer
> > this
> > functionality.
>
> Nice.
>
> Mac OS X.

Hm. Maybe we're talking different things. Is it that you mean non-4:3
movies that have black bars on top and bottom and you'd like to cut off
some of the sides to fill your entire 4:3 monitor?
If you're just talking about fullscreen (ie with or without bars) - the
MacOSX interface doesn't offer this? (I don't know, I'm working on the
BeOS interface.)

-Stephan