Zoom?

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at OpenOSX.com
Mon Sep 23 21:39:45 CEST 2002

On Monday, September 23, 2002, at 12:17 PM, Stephan Assmus wrote:

>>> What interface are you using? Most interface plugins already offer
>>> this
>>> functionality.
>>
>> Nice.
>>
>> Mac OS X.
>
> Hm. Maybe we're talking different things. Is it that you mean non-4:3
> movies that have black bars on top and bottom and you'd like to cut off
> some of the sides to fill your entire 4:3 monitor?
> If you're just talking about fullscreen (ie with or without bars) - the
> MacOSX interface doesn't offer this? (I don't know, I'm working on the
> BeOS interface.)

Yes, exactly - well almost.  I have a 16:10 aspect monitor. Often 16:9
DVDs often have black bars that fill them to 4:3 (above and below the
image) - thus the image does not fill my screen. I want to "crop" the
bars, or zoom in past them.

Yes - the Mac OS X client does offer "Full Screen", however many of my
movies do not fill my 16:10 screen...

Thanks,

Programmer/Owner            Phone:   760.935.4736
http://OpenOSX.com           Fax:        760.935.4845