Full automake build for VLC

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Tue Sep 24 13:34:54 CEST 2002

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002, Stephan Assmus wrote:

> In the top of the file, it includes <vlc/vlc.h>. In that file, there is
> another file included, "vlc_common.h", but only if __VLC__ is defined.
> I would guess here is the problem. What should I do?

   The problem was probably that a few g++ switches weren't added to the
commandline (one could see that by comparing the gcc and g++ arguments).

   I did new tarballs which should fix this problem, and also work with
BSD make (except for the Qt and KDE plugins).

    http://www.zoy.org/~sam/vlc/vlc-0.5.0-cvs-am.20020924.tar.bz2
    http://www.zoy.org/~sam/vlc/vlc-0.5.0-cvs-am.20020924.tar.gz

--
Sam.