[vlc-devel] Re: Full automake build for VLC

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Fri Sep 27 17:58:51 CEST 2002

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002, Samuel Hocevar wrote:
>    Hi, I ported the current CVS so that it fully uses automake. This
> makes the bootstrap step a lot slower, but somewhat speeds up build
> times, and rebuilds are almost instantaneous. I think it is a reasonable
> tradeoff.

   I should have fixed the OS X and BeOS builds. If everything is fine
with this version, I plan to commit the changes to the CVS in two days,
so please double check under OS X and BeOS.

    http://zoy.org/~sam/vlc/vlc-0.5.0-cvs-am.20020927.tar.gz
    http://zoy.org/~sam/vlc/vlc-0.5.0-cvs-am.20020927.tar.bz2

Regards,
--