[vlc-devel] [ANN] VLC 0.5.3

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Wed Apr 9 00:24:29 CEST 2003

Hello,

The VideoLAN team is delighted to announce version 0.5.3 of the VLC
media player, code-named "attack of the cones".

This new release features the first steps towards skinable interfaces
(only on Windows, not yet on Mac OS X or *nix). Support for playing
directories and video4linux are other big new features. Many bugs
have been fixed, including the problem with USB speakers on MacOS X.
For a more complete list, please see the full release notes :
      http://developers.videolan.org/vlc/NEWS

You can download VLC for most operating systems here :
      http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Bugs should be reported through our bugzilla interface, available at :
      http://bugzilla.videolan.org/

We hope you enjoyed the flight and wish you a pleasant trip.

For the VideoLAN team,
--
Christophe Massiot.