[vlc-devel] About the win32 interface

MaFai zh-ma at hkbn.com.hk
Mon Apr 14 06:02:38 CEST 2003

I get some information from the previous article.
Quote:
Then you need to configure vlc with the following additional flags:
--enable-intfwin --with-bcbuilder=/path/to/borland

I know I should install cbuilder first.But I have no liense for that.
So I copy the libwin32_plugin.dll to /modules/gui/win32.
Then I can successfully compile  the vlc with the win32 interface.(VLC 0.5.2 ,no skin version)

My question:
If I don't install the CBuilder,do any other way generate the default win32 interface?
If I want to add a new button to the menu of the vlc interface,how can I do? Can I use an IDE tools,
such as VC or BC to make this? (VLC 0.5.2 ,no skin version)

Thanks for your answers.

Best regards.

MaFai
zh-ma at hkbn.com.hk