[vlc-devel] about minisap Server

MaFai zh-ma at hkbn.com.hk
Mon Apr 28 10:44:49 CEST 2003

Hello, vlc-devel,

I try to compile the minisapServer on cygwin in w2k pro.

$ make
g++     sapserver.cpp   -o sapserver
sapserver.cpp: In function `int main(int, char**)':
sapserver.cpp:246: `daemon' undeclared (first use this function)
sapserver.cpp:246: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
   function it appears in.)
make: *** [sapserver] Error 1

There is no daemon function found in the source code.
I also try to compile in the Linux,it doesn't work too.
The videolan.org has no binary version.Do any one compile it successfully?
Where can I download the binary verson for windows?

I try to make the daemon method as comment.

$ make
g++     sapserver.cpp   -o sapserver
sapserver.cpp: In function `int main(int, char**)':
sapserver.cpp:283: parse error at end of input
make: *** [sapserver] Error 1

Some error still occur.Any suggestion?

Best regards.

MaFai