[vlc-devel] Do any vlc GUIs have text/title fields?

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Sat Aug 2 18:21:10 CEST 2003

It'd be nice for a plugin to be able to display some text about what's
being played, e.g. for a CDDA, the track/album name, for a VCD the
volume & format name.

Is there a provision for this in any of the vlc frontends? I see that
wxvlc has what looks like a text area space in the the lower-left
corner (to the left of the version number).

Thanks.

- - - -

Yesterday I sent a patch for the VCD work I've been doing. Haven't
seen the posting yet. Perhaps the patch was too big. tarballs for
everything can be found in the 0.62 section of
http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=libcdio