[vlc-devel] Re: VLC 0.6.2 about to be released

Jason Luka jason at geshp.com
Wed Aug 13 00:32:19 CEST 2003

I was hoping for the next official release of Red Hat first, since I'm
antsie about compiling on Severn, but I can regress my system to prepare
for it.  I also wanted to get a workable version of matroska included.
Also, just a question, since this issue was raised.  Is libdv support
still necessary?  From what I've been told ffmpeg has pretty much
replaced it and it wouldn't be that big of a deal to take it out of the
next release.

Jason Luka
Red Hat Maintainer