[vlc-devel] Automated VLC builds

Cyril Deguet cyril.deguet at via.ecp.fr
Fri Aug 22 17:07:04 CEST 2003

Hi,

i made an attempt at making automated daily builds of vlc from CVS.
At least for the windows version it seems to work fine. I also made a build
for debian woody (not tested yet), which is not a package but a tarball
of the binary and the plugins. In case the build fails the output files
batch.out and batch.err are available instead of the binaries...
Everything can be found at http://vthr.via.ecp.fr/~videolan/build/
please give feedback if something is wrong (or if you find it useful ;)
Maybe we can extend it to others systems but it will be more difficult
as the builds are made on a linux woody.

(the scripts are in vthr:~videolan/vlc-cvs/ )

--
Cyril