[vlc-devel] Re: libcddb added, playlist interface - disappointing

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Mon Dec 1 15:51:38 CET 2003

Sigmund Augdal writes:
 > input_OffsetToTime() also do more or less this function.

This routine is specific to the mux rate and as a result takes a
input_thread_t parameter which isn't generally needed/wanted. So it
looks like the "then" part of this routine should be extracted and put
somewhere else, e.g. xxx_SecondsToTimeStr(char * psz_buffer, int
i_secs).

Then the CD-DA (and later VCD) plugins, the GTK+ gui and
modules/demux/mkv.cpp routines could all use this. The open question
then is where. Not sure this is an "input" thing though.

And yes, I realized my secs2TimeStr wasn't reentrant - was just moving
towards a better solution.