[vlc-devel] German Translation (last correction)

Felix Kühne FK at aenneburghardt.de
Mon Feb 3 17:35:55 CET 2003

Hello,
here are my very last corrections. I corrected the grammar mistakes
which Stefan Assmus had found and some other spelling mistakes.
Please download my translation (like always...) at
 >www.aenneburghardt.de/fkdesign/vlc/de.po< and include it in the CVS. I
think that all important mistakes have been fixed now.

By the way: Can you increase the width of the preferences-dialog of the
Mac OS X-port a little bit, so that all icons in the toolbar are
visible? It would look much nicer.
Can you increase the width of the "Apply"-button (in the
preferences-dialog of the Mac OS X-port too) about 5 pixels, so that
the german word "Übernehmen" is shown completely?

Thanks,
Felix Kühne