[vlc-devel] Re: interruption during network stream

Christopher DeMarco cxd204 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 06:01:39 CET 2003

This fellow talked about a solution to a potential buffer underrun causing vlc
to crash, and even included diffs.  But I've not seen any further discussion on
this problem/solution proposal.  Is anything going on regarding this?  I'm
researching what looks like a manifestation of this problem on my own test
network and I'm quite interested in the implications of this.  Can anyone,
videolan team or original author (Romuald Delavergne) elaborate please on the
current state of affairs?

=====
~ You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.

Christopher DeMarco
+6013 389 5658