[vlc-devel] Re: Starting localization for vlc-0.5.1

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Tue Feb 11 14:14:20 CET 2003

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003, Ken Loyd wrote:

> I just downloaded and tested the 0.5.1-test1 binary for OS X. Should I 
> pass along my experience with it, along with crash logs and such, or 
> should I wait for a -test2 or -test3?

If you have any regression from 0.5.0, please tell us. The localization
crash and priority bugs should have been fixed.

Christophe Massiot.
This is the vlc-devel mailing-list, see http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To unsubscribe, please read http://developers.videolan.org/lists.html
If you are in trouble, please contact <postmaster at videolan.org>

More information about the vlc-devel mailing list