[vlc-devel] Re: HDTV Video File

Anatoly R. emulynx at delfi.lv
Wed Feb 26 19:44:30 CET 2003

Hello Jean-Paul,

JPS> Write a tool that corrects the file, PTS and PCR's and probably the
JPS> payload_start_unit_indicator (get a MPEG spec ;-))

Thanks for the suggestion, it's obvious.
I would do it myself and contribute to the project, but I never have
any free time - work and real life never leave anything.

I was thinking that if some other program does play it and something
generates it, that would mean some problem on your side.

Seems that I will have to find some tool which can work with MPEG2 and
fix this... Any clues?

--
Lynx,
http://dotNet.lv                          mailto:emulynx at delfi.lv