[vlc-devel] Re: Mac OS X interface screenshots

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Mon Jan 6 18:39:40 CET 2003

At 14:18 +0100 6/01/2003, David Weber wrote :

>i can make some icons and i am working on a more itunes/iapp like
>interface. maybe tomorrow i can send you some efforts - if you like.

Cool !

>i have built the latest cvs version to understand the button
>functions. do i have to built ffmpeg seperatly for divx playback?
>
>if yes how do i have to './configure' ffmpeg on max-osx? i get an
>error 'dlopen' missing. dl_compat is installed via fink. any ideas?

You'd better use my /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include which
contain everything you need to build VLC :

http://www.via.ecp.fr/~massiot/usr-local-lib.tar.bz2
http://www.via.ecp.fr/~massiot/usr-local-include.tar.bz2

However, if you don't want to bother, I'll try to build a usable
version tonight.

--
Christophe Massiot.