[vlc-devel] Re: Mac OS X interface screenshots

David Weber david_weber at gmx.de
Mon Jan 6 14:18:31 CET 2003

hi,

i can make some icons and i am working on a more itunes/iapp like
interface. maybe tomorrow i can send you some efforts - if you like.

i have built the latest cvs version to understand the button functions.
do i have to built ffmpeg seperatly for divx playback?

if yes how do i have to './configure' ffmpeg on max-osx? i get an error
'dlopen' missing. dl_compat is installed via fink. any ideas?

cheers david

http://www.dplusplus.de