[vlc-devel] Updated MacOSX interface

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Fri Jan 10 22:32:17 CET 2003

This is all untested, because compiling on MacOSX is a disaster in the
case of vlc.

The play button should now be a play/pause button. It should also react
to the space key.
I added the close button to the controller window and rearranged the
menu's in something i believe to be more logical.
The new pause.png is allready included. The orignal pause button is
still there btw. but i didn't see any use in removing it until david
has adjusted his interface to it.

I changed the fullscreen key combo to command-F and made faster/slower
com-, and com-.

com-n calls the controller window to the foreground.

The position text is no longer selectable.

The stuff is here:
http://sidekick.student.utwente.nl/macosx.sit
http://sidekick.student.utwente.nl/MacOS2X.sit

greetings, dj
who will be working on 'real' fast forward and reverse buttons tomorrow.

---
Universiteit Twente
---
Derk-Jan 'The DJ' Hartman