[vlc-devel] Re: New to group. Where is configure file for Mac OS X ?

Nicolas Berloquin nicolas at pobox.com
Thu Jan 16 18:22:18 CET 2003

Hi !

I'm new too so I hope i won't mislead you...

- do you have the developer tools installed ?
If you have fink installed, check that you have automake etc in /sw/bin
One error that I had was that /usr/bin was checked before /sw/bin, and
/usr/bin/automake wasn't the right version but was used instead of the
good one.
The trouble wth automake and vlc is that you need specific versions.
Check the bootstrap output for more info.

Otherwise the sequence of steps are:
./bootstrap
./configure
(I use ./configure --disable-gtk --enable-ffmpeg )
make
and eventually
make package-macosx

please give more info ;-)