[vlc-devel] Re: Build system for Mac OS X

Jean-Alexis Montignies ja at sente.ch
Sat Jan 18 14:23:28 CET 2003

On Vendredi, jan 17, 2003, at 09:42 Europe/Zurich, Nicolas Berloquin
wrote:

> Maybe we could writeup a small INSTALL.macosx for the distrib, that
> would explain
> the necessary steps, like installing your /local hierarchy etc etc ?

Great idea!

I've installed a brand new /usr/local using the recent bz2.
I've added /usr/local/bin in the path, disabled fink (by commenting the
source /sw/init.csh).

When I run ./bootstrap, I have
  aclocal: configure.ac: 176: macro `AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION' not found
in library

Any other environment variable to set/change?

Jean-Alexis