[vlc-devel] Re: new german translation

Sam Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Wed Jan 29 19:28:00 CET 2003

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003, Felix Kühne wrote:

> How do I commit the po-file? I don't have a cvs-account because I'm new
> to the vlc-development. Do I get one or should I send it to somebody in
> this list?

   One option is to put it on a web server and tell the whole list you
updated the translation, so that everyone knows. A CVS commiter will
check it in for you.

   You can alternatively report an enhancement bug against VLC
(component "translations") in Bugzilla. There is an option to upload
an attached file.

Regards,
--
Sam.