[vlc-devel] How to compile VLC on MacOSX with ProjectBuilder?

Kiyoto Takeuchi ktakeuti at st.rim.or.jp
Thu Jan 30 01:41:37 CET 2003

Dear members.

This question may be FAQ. If anyone know the good resource to solve it,
please kindly advice to show me the locaton.

I would like to compile vlc for MacOSX from source code .
I'm using MacOSX10.2.3 and Project builder2.1.

I tried to compile on below steps, but many error appeard.

1. I load into Project builder2.1 "vlc-0.4.6/extras/MacOSX/vlc.pbproj".
2. Check all files in files group in File tab.
3. Pushed build button.
4. Below error appeard.

../../plugins/macosx/intf_controller.m:27: header file 'videolan/vlc.h' not
found
../../plugins/macosx/intf_controller.m:29: header file 'interface.h' not
found

I guess I need set access path to refer upper files, but I don't know how to
do It.
If it exist, please let me know easy configulation reference.

By the way, Is "vlc.pbproj" can create application?

Sorry for my poor english

Regards.

Kiyoto Takeuchi