[vlc-devel] Re: How to compile VLC on MacOSX with ProjectBuilder?

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Thu Jan 30 01:53:38 CET 2003

On donderdag, jan 30, 2003, at 01:41 Europe/Amsterdam, Kiyoto Takeuchi
wrote:
> This question may be FAQ. If anyone know the good resource to solve it,
> please kindly advice to show me the locaton.

http://www.via.ecp.fr/via/ml/vlc-devel/200301/msg00505.html
But it isn't easy and a new release will be made shortly (this week).

> I would like to compile vlc for MacOSX from source code .
> I'm using MacOSX10.2.3 and Project builder2.1.

<cut>

> I guess I need set access path to refer upper files, but I don't know
> how to
> do It.
> If it exist, please let me know easy configulation reference.
>
> By the way, Is "vlc.pbproj" can create application?

No, we use lower level tools because we are such a multiplatform tool.

greetings, DJ
---
Universiteit Twente
---