[vlc-devel] Re: PTS is out of range (), dropping buffer, late picture skipped

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Sat Jul 19 01:09:51 CEST 2003

On donderdag, jul 17, 2003, at 22:20 Europe/Amsterdam, Bart Kerver
wrote:
> VLC-Devel,
>
> Without any problems with bandwidth, I have problems with "PTS is out
> of range (), dropping buffer, late picture skipped"
> Any suggestions?

No clue :) i don't understand streaming that well myself.

> If you want to give this a go, please refer to my VLC portal:
> http://speeldoos.showcase.surfnet.nl/dvlsm/

SurfNET, my favorite bandwidth provider, I'm on
thedj.student.utwente.nl ;)
Altijd goed meer nederlanders :)

> If you want to give this a go, please refer to my VLC portal:
> http://speeldoos.showcase.surfnet.nl/dvlsm/

Now that seems interesting :)
Cool stuff there. Why didn't I hear about this earlier.

groeten,
DJ

---
Videolan - VLC media player