[vlc-devel] Re: PTS is out of range (), dropping buffer, late picture skipped

Bart Kerver bart.kerver at surfnet.nl
Tue Jul 22 20:30:07 CEST 2003

Derk-Jan

> > If you want to give this a go, please refer to my VLC portal:
> > http://speeldoos.showcase.surfnet.nl/dvlsm/
>
> SurfNET, my favorite bandwidth provider, I'm on
> thedj.student.utwente.nl ;)

Thats what we like to hear ;-)

> > If you want to give this a go, please refer to my VLC portal:
> > http://speeldoos.showcase.surfnet.nl/dvlsm/
>
> Now that seems interesting :)
> Cool stuff there. Why didn't I hear about this earlier.

I don't know, maybe since I didn't publish on this? Today, I got VLC
working towards iPAQ with regular Windows CE and Windows Media and
QuickTime using transcoding (towards mpeg1 mux) and HTTP streaming. I
will send my dirty patch in httpd and http modules later on. Now just
the RTSP and my work is done ;-)