[vlc-devel] CVS Commit (gbazin)
cvs at videolan.org
cvs at videolan.org
Wed Jul 23 03:13:48 CEST 2003
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/include
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/include/vlc
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/access
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/control
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/control/corba
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/control/rc
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/demux
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/demux/mp4
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/gui/beos
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/gui/familiar
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/gui/gtk
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/gui/kde
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/gui/macosx
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/gui/qt
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/gui/skins/src
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/gui/wxwindows
dialogs.cpp interface.cpp open.cpp
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/modules/misc
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/mozilla
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/src
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/src/input
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/src/misc
Update of /var/cvs/videolan/vlc/src/playlist
* ALL: changes to the playlist_Add() and VLC_AddTarget() proto to include a list of options associated with the input.
* src/input/input.c: parses the input options list before spawning the input and create object variables for these options. Options are of the form "[no[-]]foo[=bar]" where foo is the option name and bar is its value.
* src/input/input.c, src/input/input_dec.c: use the object var api to get the value of the "sout", "sout-video" and "sout-audio" options.
* src/libvlc.c: extended the command line parser to parse input options. Input options must always follow the input they apply to and begin with a ':'.
All these changes allow you to specify input specific options.
eg: ./vlc --no-sout-audio yourvideo.mpeg :sout=udp/http::8080 :sout-audio yourvideo2.mpeg
Here the ":sout" option will only apply to yourvideo.mpeg.
"--no-sout-audio" will be a global option so will apply to yourvideo2.mpeg but the global behaviour is overriden by ":sout-audio" for yourvideo.mpeg.
TODO: - the interfaces need to be modified to benefit from the new playlist_Add() api.
- only "sout", "sout-video", "sout-audio" implemented for now. To make it work with other options, we need to get rid of all the config_GetFoo() and replace them with var_Create()/var_Change()/var_Get().
This is the vlc-devel mailing-list, see http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To unsubscribe, please read http://developers.videolan.org/lists.html
If you are in trouble, please contact <postmaster at videolan.org>
More information about the vlc-devel