[vlc-devel] Re: CVS Commit (gbazin)

Sigmund Augdal Sigmund.Augdal at idi.ntnu.no
Fri Jul 25 18:48:04 CEST 2003

> * ALL: changes to the playlist_Add() and VLC_AddTarget() proto to include a list of options associated with the input.
> * src/input/input.c: parses the input options list before spawning the input and create object variables for these options. Options are of the form "[no[-]]foo[=bar]" where foo is the option name and bar is its value.
> * src/input/input.c, src/input/input_dec.c: use the object var api to get the value of the "sout", "sout-video" and "sout-audio" options.
> * src/libvlc.c: extended the command line parser to parse input options. Input options must always follow the input they apply to and begin with a ':'.
It should really be possible to get a list of the available options. Perhaps
we need to add another flag to config_item. I suggest switching the VLC_TRUE
in the add_* macros with something like IS_ADVANCED|IS_OPTION.

Even I, who follow the cvs commits, are haveing problems finding what these
little magic incarnations are be called.

Sigmund