[vlc-devel] Updated german translation

Felix Kühne FK at aenneburghardt.de
Mon Jun 16 19:55:30 CEST 2003

Hello,
the update of the german translation is ready now. I tested it under
Mac OS X and it seems to be ok.
But there is one thing: the "reset all"-button in the
preferences-window is to small to show the entire string "Alles
zurücksetzen" (sorry, I can't make that shorter...). Could correct this?

There are tow other cosmetic "bugs".
The check-box for Audio-transcoding in the
Advanced-Output-Settings-Window of the Open-Dialog is too long, so if I
click on some parts of the Popup-Menu right of it, I'm checking the box
and not opening the menu. (I hope you understand what I mean)
The controls for the stream-output in the same window are enabled, when
I open the window for the first time, but the value of the radiobutton
is on file-output, so they should be disabled.
It would be nice, if you could fix that.

Greetings,
Felix Kühne