[vlc-devel] Informing about buffer filling

Stepan Roh stepan at srnet.cz
Wed Mar 12 02:34:23 CET 2003

I've just upgraded to VLC 0.5.2 and it works better than before. Great
work. Problems with shoutcast and .pls are gone. However there is a
problem that VLC does not report when it is filling buffer (it is not even
said in messages, not speaking about some percentual information). This is
very important because I don't know what is happenning: is it stuck? is it
filling buffers? is my connection to stream server temporarily down? Who
knows...

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh