[vlc-devel] Re: Question

Loïc Minier lool at via.ecp.fr
Fri Mar 14 19:30:52 CET 2003

larry <larry at solvnetmail.net> - Fri, Mar 14, 2003:

> This maybe a dumb question, but yesterday, I had downloaded a couple of
> short test movies, and they worked just fine, audio, and video, now this
> morning I downloaded from the videolan site, bond.ogg,
> presentation_short.vob...Now I have when it plays a blue screen no
> picture and I do have sound...Might anyone know what would be the cause
> of it not to work...???

    I'm sorry that you're providing insufficient information:
 - what is your OS?
 - what is your version of VLC?
 - what does the "Messages" window output?

   If you feel your bug is reproducible, consider filing a _detailled_
 bug report at <http://bugzilla.videolan.org/>. Thank you, have a nice
 day.

   Regards,

--