[vlc-devel] VLC 0.6.0-test1

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Tue May 20 01:43:04 CEST 2003

Dear friends,

A few major features and many improvements have rolled in since the last
release so we are now preparing for our next and greatest release so far.

New features include the new stream output & transcoding capabilities, SVQ3
support in ffmpeg, wxWindows becoming the default intferface under Win32,
localization under BeOS, v4l input under Linux, audio bug fix under OS X,
CD audio support, Improved skins support on win32, the new http remote
control interface, etc...

Please test and report any problems.

You can find the test tarball here:
http://www.videolan.org/pub/testing/vlc-0.6.0-test1/
and the contrib packages here:
http://www.videolan.org/pub/testing/contrib/

You will also find binary packages for Win32, BeOS and Mac OS X.

For the VLC team,

--
Gildas Bazin