[vlc-devel] RC Interface - TTY (stdin/stout)

Ariel Fritz duin at tutopia.com
Tue May 20 11:08:36 CEST 2003

 Hi vlc team

First of all I want to give my congratulations . You are a good team
with a good product!!
I hope you answer my questions.

I'm trying to run vlc-0.5.3 with rc interface. But I'm testing it
without stin/stout, I rewrotte the rc.c code and I get the rc interface
commands by sockets.
I want to run vlc in backgroud on X server, but rc interface is made up
to run with TTY as stdin/stdout. How can I make that rc interface run
well without TTY as stdin/stout? Where do I have to change the rc.c or
another code?
Please send me information about it.

Thanks a lot and regards