[vlc-devel] Re: VLC 0.6.0-test1

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Wed May 21 09:44:52 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 21 May 2003 02:55, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:

> We use a checkbox on OSX. Works darn good ;)
> http://sidekick.student.utwente.nl/videolan/newosxprefs.jpg

Looks sensible :)

> >> It's also much harder to add couple of files to playlist now
> > This is fixed in cvs now.
>
> I'm curious as to how you implemented this ;)

It was a pain in the arss. I now basically consider the MRL box as a command
line. Which means you can add a space separated list of files in there and
if some of your files contain spaces in their names, you need to surround
them with quotes (which is done automatically when you add files with the
browse dialog).

To summarize, you need a good parser ;)

--
Gildas