[vlc-devel] Re: VLC 0.6.0-test1

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Wed May 21 11:55:45 CEST 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 09:44:52AM +0200, Gildas Bazin wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 May 2003 02:55, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
> >
> > We use a checkbox on OSX. Works darn good ;)
> > http://sidekick.student.utwente.nl/videolan/newosxprefs.jpg
> >

> Looks sensible :)

I personally think this is a bad idea. The user should have to find the
"show advanced options" in the interface section, check it and press apply
to get the advanced options. We should rather spend our time figuring out
which options to flag as advanced and which not. Currently I've noted that
the filter option should be nonadvanced, do people agree?

Sigmund