[vlc-devel] Re: FW: DirectX problem

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Wed May 21 23:18:35 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 21 May 2003 22:57, Joe Kraft wrote:
> I'm still having the same problems, but based on the underwhelming
response
> I guess it's not something happening to everyone.  I have tried both the
CVS
> code and the test1 versions on three separate computers, the only
difference
> is the color of the solid background (1-black, 2-orange).  All three
> machines have directx 8.1 installed, I upgraded one to directx 9.0a just
> see if that helped.  No luck there either.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas where I should try looking next?

You mean you've got the same problem with the directx overlay video output
on 3 different machines ?

If so, are they identical hardware wise?
What graphics card do they use ?

Have you also tried to reset vlc's configuration, just in case ?
Have you tried with the --nooverlay option ?

Regards,

--
Gildas