[vlc-devel] Re: FW: DirectX problem

Joe Kraft hishadow at netcabo.pt
Thu May 22 07:23:30 CEST 2003

Same problem on all machines.  They're all completely different.  The only
thing similar between these machines might be the lan cards, and they're
probably not common between the three.

The software on the machines is similar though, I set them all up at the
same time.  I haven't doen anything to them except load a couple games for
the kids on two of them.  The CVS version worked with directx overlay on all
of them in early March, then when I came back the end of April it didn't.

I had reset the configuration, but hadn't tried the --nooverlay.
 The --nooverlay option worked.  Is there a problem with the overlay, or a
problem with my machines that they won't use the overlays?

Joe.