[vlc-devel] libraries missing [Re: Vlc from cvs does not compile]

jørgen nørgaard jnp at smarttv.dk
Thu Nov 13 12:23:11 CET 2003

Hello,

it seems that cvs as today is missing some linker options for the link
to succeed.

In /home/video/src/vlc I had to add a few options to successfully link
vlc:
	-lfaad -lvorbis -lvorbisenc

After the checkout bootstrap & configure was run.

faad2 was built using defaults for configure and vorbis as it came with
SuSE 9.